Friday, June 7, 2013

My new game development blog

Hey,

You might have noticed that I haven't been posted as regularly as I had been and it's all down to college. I'm back at school doing a crash course in programming and game design and it's taking up an awful lot of my time. I'll still be posting on this blog and hopefully a lot more since I'm finished exams.

I have set up a development blog which will be detailing all the game projects I've working on, if you are interested then feel free to follow it. It's located here:

http://pixelatedwarrior.blogspot.ie/

I've only got my first game project up but I'll post up my other one I finished in college as well as a gamejam game I created as well later.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! Am also a game development lover. So did my B.tech in game development from an affiliated University But recently I have come across some issues in my final project which is making me feel tensed. Hope I finish the project at the earliest and get my degree and start my career in gaming industry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent information in this Post. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing
    game development courses

    ReplyDelete